The Seattle Symphony's Corporate and Concierge Discount program enables companies to offer their employees the opportunity to attend Seattle Symphony performances with their coworkers, friends and family at a discount using a Promo Code that is valid throughout the season. Condominium and apartment buildings with concierge staff can also offer a Promo Code to their homeowners and tenants. There is no cost to participate but the organization does need to provide a contact that is willing to receive special offers several times a month and they are encouraged to share them with their groups.
Gerry Kunkel, Corporate and Concierge Account Manager for the Seattle Symphony, works with organizations all over the Puget Sound area. If your organization would like to know more about the Corporate and Concierge Discount Program, please email Gerry at Gerry.Kunkel@seattlesymphony.org and start saving and enjoying the Seattle Symphony today!
How to Apply Your Special Savings
- Browse the season on our Concert Calendar.
- Select your concert.
- Enter your promo code in the promo-code box. This will apply special pricing.
- Select your seats and click Buy Tickets.
- You'll need to sign in or register for an account to finish the transaction.
- After payment, you'll have the option to print tickets at home, have them mailed, or left at will call.
Please note: Corporate and Concierge promotions cannot be used as part of a subscription or combined with other discount offers.