WHAT IS MYSYMPHONY?
MySymphony is the Seattle Symphony's FREE program for symphony patrons ages 21 to 39, where members are eligible to purchase Seattle Symphony tickets at a special discount of just $25. You can now buy tickets further in advance — gather your friends for a Saturday night out, or plan ahead for a memorable New Year's Eve at Benaroya Hall.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
- Select a concert from the calendar below
- Click 'Buy Tickets'
- Login to your account
- Select standard price tickets in Orchestra C, D or E (Orchestra B or C for Pops performances).
- Discount will appear in your shopping cart once you are logged into your existing account.
- Call 206.215.4747 or 1.866.833.4747 (toll-free)
- In person at the Ticket Office, on the corner of Third Avenue & Union Street; Mon–Fri, 10am–6pm; Sat, 1–6pm; 2 hours prior to performances through intermission.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
MySymphony has been generously underwritten by Maggie Walker.
Toots and the Maytals - Live in Concert
Thursday, 1 August, 2019 7:30PM
Toots is one of the true architects of reggae so much so that “Do the Reggay,” a 1968 single by Toots and his group, the Maytals, is credited with giving the genre its name. Classic songs written and recorded by Toots and the Maytals have been covered by the likes of the Clash and the Specials, and the group was featured in reggae’s greatest breakthrough event The Harder They Come, the 1972 film that became an international sensation.