Prop 1 – Access for All, on the August 1 ballot, offers an incredible opportunity for King County residents. If passed, Prop 1 – Access for All will dramatically increase access and equity for students and families at nearly 350 arts, science and heritage organizations.
A VOTE YES ON KING COUNTY PROP 1 MEANS THE SEATTLE SYMPHONY CAN PROVIDE:
OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS
- Free school concerts & rehearsals for over 200 King County schools.
- Free transportation for schools to participate in inspirational music-making with Seattle Symphony musicians.
FREE CONCERTS FOR FAMILIES
- Free access to all Seattle Symphony concerts through our Family Connections program which provides free tickets to youth and their families.
- Free concerts in neighborhoods across the whole of King County.
INSPIRATION FOR OUR COMMUNITY
- Over 5,000 free tickets to Symphony concerts every year for our nonprofit partners.
- Participatory creative projects that inspire and elevate the voices of the most underserved members of our community.
Now, more than ever, we need to support this crucial work. By passing King County Prop 1 – Access for All, we can help ensure that every student has access to the same arts, science and heritage education and the same opportunities, no matter where they live or their family’s income. Access for All would be funded by a 0.1 percent increase in the county sales tax — just one penny for every $10 spent.